Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Digital Art, Digital Painting, Botanical, "Cactus" by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

I saw, and photographed, this amazing, weathered cactus at the Na Aina Kai Botanical Garden on the island of Kauai. When I choose a botanical for a painting, I typically choose something that is compelling because of its complexity, beauty, and/or sexiness. My digital paintings take time and patience, allowing me to abide for a time with each plant I paint. This painting took over 70 hours to complete and over 43,000 strokes.    Because this was painted digitally, it can be reproduced at any proportionate size up to 23.5” x 30”. It will look beautiful printed on paper, canvas, or metal. Contact me and we can discuss which option will work the best for you. 

Digital on Collector's Choice: Paper, Metal, or Canvas 30.5 x 23 x 0

Available HERE

Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work.


 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment