Monday, August 17, 2020

Native American Legend Raven Art Painting "Why Raven is Black" by Painter of the American West Nancee Jean Busse





 This painting is the 5th painting in a series inspired by Native American legends.
 These works bring me back to my illustration roots. I love painting the visual imagery of a    colorful narrative.

 Native American legends are colorful and full of life and the natural world.
 I paint these uniformly: all are the 36x24 and all are painted on Yupo mounted to gatorboard.  I love indulging my love of detail and "close work.


 The legend that inspired this painting is retold  HERE

 36"x24"Acrylic on Yupo

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work


  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment