Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Original Colorado Landscape Painting "October Afternoon At The Redlands" by Colorado Western Landscape Painter Nancee Jean Busse

This view of the Colorado National Monument is from old Hwy 340 from Grand Junction to Fruita, Colorado. Three years ago, this painting was juried into an art show in Fort Collins, Colorado. It was a well-respected show; one that requires participating artists to pay a “handler” to ensure that their paintings were delivered from the shipping facility to show, back again, and then shipped back to the artists. When my painting never came home to me, I inquired and found that it had been lost. No tracking number existed and no one was willing to take responsibility. I was mad, sad, and all that other stuff, but let it go and moved on. Two years later, on Christmas Eve day, the painting showed up at my front door, in it’s original shipping box! So, it’s home now, hanging in my studio, wishing for a new home…

 Acrylic on Board 22"x30" / Original Available

  Prints are also available HERE

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work


No comments:

Post a Comment