Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Lilies on the Windowsill" Original Still Life Flower Painting by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse

When I buy fresh flowers I place them into a clear vase of some kind and photograph them in a variety of settings. I love the way the stems look through the glass and water. I love to discover where the light refracts, and how the light streams through the delicate petals. When I looked at the photos of this arrangement, I was pleased to see all of the purples and magentas and how the light shafted through the bouquet in places.

 Original Still Life Flower Painting

 Acrylic on Cradleboard, 18×24 Available $1300.00

 Prints are also available, contact Nancee at njovmc@gmail.com for pricing

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment